Monday 12 January 2009

Doctor Who Adventures



Just to let you know my Doctor Who monsters start appearing in the latest issue of Doctor Who Adventures magazine No. 97 (I think it's Pat Troughton being chased by a Yeti, haven't seen it yet).  The page above is from Time of My Life, a story I drew for Doctor Who Magazine last year. I couldn't find anything more appropriate and this DWA stuff is for THE BBC so if put the artwork up I'll be sent straight to the Tower of London.

13/1/09 Just picked up a copy of DWA 97 and discovered that these are part of "Terror Through Time" series of A4 cut out and keep pages. I was particularly surprised about the size as I only drew them about 7 cm high. Mind you, I'm rather chuffed with them. And my kids will be even chuffeder.

3 comments:

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Gorgeous work. love the monsters.

Mark Kardwell said...

Loved the WHO strip in the last Yearbook, too.

Rob Davis said...

Cheers Ian

And thanks for the comments Mark, I regularly check Bad Librarianship.

 
Site Meter