Thursday 18 June 2009

His Mother's Eyes


Managed to do a quick HUZZAH!! last night. HUZZAH!!'s been gathering dust as the main players have got too busy to contribute, the same is true of HUZZAH!! NOIR.  Although I've finished my strip for the Doctor Who Storybook 2010 and am nearing the end of my work on the MI Five books and Murderous Maths, I have to launch straight into a new 10 page strip for Doctor Who Magazine plus I have to do The Death of Caesar strip, so not much time to HUZZAH!! on the horizon.

My latest HUZZAH!! makes the main characters appear like children caught in the middle of a hostile divorce, pawns in a game. It also tells us that at some point in the past there was at least one night of passion between the woman with no eyes and the man we never see.

No comments:

 
Site Meter