Saturday 24 July 2010

For Sale


I'm putting artwork up for sale in the coming months. I have some original art for sale and hopefully I'll be doing some prints of any popular pieces I've done. If there's anything you want to buy as original art (that includes the Doctor Who, Roy of the Rovers and Judge Dredd stuff as well as any paintings you see on the blog) or if there's something you'd like a print of (obviously much of my recent work has been done digitally) then contact me and let me know, either through the blog comments or via email. Above is a jumble of some of the images I've stuck on this blog in the last year or two.

8 comments:

paulhd said...

ANother one of those moments where my lack of money makes me cry.
Good luck with the sales.

Dan McDaid said...

Like Paul, I'm skint at the mo, but I would like something from The Deep Hereafter for the wall at some point...

shane oakley said...

...do i get discount for the 'inspiration?'

'Dunk!' Nimmo. said...

Would love a copy of that Captain America, print or real, and would definitely be interested in your early Dredd stuff.

Gary Northfield said...

I vote also for a Captain America print.

Loo Read said...

Would love something from Roy of the Rovers, Dr Who, or that amazing Chopper picture. I would probably have to do a print as I'm a student.
Thanks
Rob Carey
snakeybanana@yahoo.com

Ade said...

interested in original and/or prints of Roy Of The Rovers,Captain America and Dredd.

Could you let me know some prices:)

Rob Davis said...

Thanks for the response here, people. I've sold a few originals, but I've yet to sort out prints. Captain America will definitely be a print. I'll notify about prints via the blog as soon as.

For prices on original art email me and we'll discuss.

robgog68@googlemail.com

 
Site Meter